Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero Birthday Prize Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by Fun Academy Media Group Ltd.
2. This promotion is open to all US residents except employees of Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. Participants must be 13yrs or older to enter this competition. If participants are under 18yrs, they must obtain permission from a parent or guardian.
4. How to enter: Click the link in posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to fill out an entry form hosted on our website
5. The opening date for entries is JUNE 19 2019. The closing date for entries is JUNE 26 2019 EST. No entries received after this date will be accepted. Winners will be contacted on June 29th.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. ONE winner will receive a Sgt. Stubby Birthday Prize Pack, including ONE (1) plush, ONE (1) copy of the film, and ONE (1) Puppy Pack. Winner will be contacted to choose size of collar and leash that are part of the Puppy Pack.
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
9. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
10. Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winner of the competition will be selected by an impartial adjudicator at Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. shall notify the winners no later than JUNE 24 2019. Where we require details from the winners, if they do not provide these within 5 working days of notification Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. reserve the right to select a different winner.
12. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner on [by 30 days after accepting the prize and providing postal address for delivery]. Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe by reasonable means.
15. Fun Academy Media Group Ltd’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please email contests@FunAcademyStudios.com
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. and or the official Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero Facebook, without additional payment or permission.
20.The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Under no circumstances will Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion and/or delivery of the competition or prize.
22. Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23. All entrants acknowledge that Facebook is in no way responsible for the administration or execution of this competition and this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. Facebook shall not be liable to players in any way for the promoter’s failure to correctly administer this competition. Players accept that by entering this competition they are disclosing information to Fun Academy Media Group Ltd. and not to Facebook.
24. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of the United States and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States court system in the state of Georgia.